Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pay It Forward Swap


Thanks to Dorothy, I'm going to be part of a "Pay It Forward" swap, as I've joined via her blog. This is an awesome idea! The Pay it forward swap is based on the Helen Hunt movie "Pay It Forward". Here are the details, as explained from blog to blog:

"Here is how it works! I'll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week...LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, that's a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog..."

If you're interested, let me know by posting to this blog, and I'll start planning your project!

7 comments:

Camille said...

What a great idea! I'm in and I'm posting my "forward" part now.

starrypurplehaze said...

I love this! I've already posted it a few days ago on my blog, though...

Tammy said...

This is awesome. Count me in and I'm posting mine on my blog right now.

Have a great long weekend!

Anonymous said...

That is a neat idea! This is your SP11 pal checking in, only 27 minutes after September 1. :-) I'm in denail over August ending....

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kris! I'm your Football-along Swap pal. Check your e-mail from me for a few questions --- I'm rarin' to go!

Anonymous said...

What a WONDERFUL idea! There are SO many great people out there that this is a wonderful way to say thank you!! Found you by your "Knitting on the Beach" Logo .. its on of the stores I shop in in San Diego .. lol Look forward to the details!

Aurora said...

oh wow! i loved that movie! and i love the notion of doing this!