Sunday, August 26, 2007

Felted Bag Exchange 2 Fun Begins!


1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why? I adore Manos del Uruguay. It's a hand-spun and kettle-dyed wool that is a delight to knit with, full of textures and softness, and felts wonderful. The colors are deep and make me swoon.
2. Name one person in the swap who is not from the U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog. Chrissie P. is from Singapore!
3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog. I personally have Annie and Toby.
Mary B. is owned by her dogs, Storm and Lady. :)
4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog. Sarah G. has little ones!
5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why! (Yea, I know part of September and November are technically fall, but for this question, only October and November matter!) October, of course!!! Here in NH, it's THE time for peak leaf color, pumpkin picking, homemade applesauce, crisp nights and all the scents of the season. OK, Hubby's birthday and our wedding anniversary are in October, too... :)

1 comment:

Kati said...

I love Manos myself. The colorways are fabulous and for 100% wool is really isn't too bad on your hands. I think the FFBE exchange is going to be fun. I love that they are doing contests for us to cruise each other's blogs.