Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Knitty Socks are Finished!




These Monkeys are for Jennie, my Knitty Sock Swap pal, and they're knit on US 1.5 dpns from a potluck Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn, in a bright and bold colorway that has no name! I tried to
match it up with their current colors, but did not find it. This wild yarn was given to me by a swap pal from last year(seen as a yarn cake above), and Jennie said I had the choice of colors for her teeny sized feet (size 5 1/2, I believe!). The photo here shows the socks not blocked as of yet. Lots of color pooling as noted in the photo, of oranges, turquoise, green and many other colors. It's like Joseph and the coat of many colors! These photos don't show the depth of the orange and turquoise. However, the pooling is unbelievable. I've never had such pooling before!




She asked for a 5" leg, 2"" heel flap, and 8" long sock...they're so teeny, compared to my large duck feet!


MY Large Duck Feet Shown Here

No comments: