Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thank you, SP9 Pal :)


Thank you, SP9 Pal! I love the cappuccino colored 100% cashmere yarn! I'll try it out soon. Also, my pal sent my 2 wonderful skeins of colorful Interlacements "Toasty Toes" 100% Superwash Merino Wool, along with some wonderfully scented Chocolate soap, and a pattern for a child's felted hat. Thanks again, pal. :) Yarn on the left is Toast Toes "Carbon Dioxide"(color 202) and on the right is color "Las Vegas Brights" (color 206). Colors on Interlacements website are more true to life.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

The Pay it forward swap is based on the Helen Hunt movie "Pay It Forward". Here are the details, as explained from blog to blog:


"Here is how it works! I'll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week...LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, that's a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog..."

If you're interested, let me know, and I'll start planning your project!

Dorothy said...

Hooray for Paying it forward!

I love watching the Gaither vocal band and specials on TV!