Monday, August 27, 2007

Socks Have Arrived in NH (actually, a few weeks ago!)





As you can see, I'm "catching up" on my blogging...these are socks I've received this past month...and they're BOTH soft, gorgeous, and much appreciated! On the bottom, are Roza socks (pattern by Grumperina) from Erika, along with a great quote magnet and postcards from her local LYS...these will be hung in my craft room...they're too nice to send!
In the top photo, these are socks from the Knitty swap, and they're from Jennie...beautiful and soft in Cherry Tree Hill yarn, and in the "Wild Cherry" colorway. Jennie also sent along some chocolate expresso beans (I just opened them today, and they're awesome) and some Texas flower seeds!
The funny thing is, I knit my Sockapalooza pal the same pattern (unbeknownst to me) for Stella, but in Blue Moon Fiber Arts "Lover's Leap" colorway (photo below on the polka dot background).



This photo below has a great idea from Jennie that I need to copy....a sock band for hand-knit socks! It's cute as a button! Thanks for the idea, Jennie!

No comments: