Monday, August 27, 2007

A Long Overdue Thank You to CC!


Thank you, CC! I received this bag a month ago, but just recently had time to take pictures with a borrowed camera(I'd love to get myself a new one soon!), and I'm home from traveling. What a great bag this is! It's so soft, roomy, and lined with a dark blue marbled cotton fabric that coordinates with the color scheme. It's sturdy, and I love it. :) Again, thank you, CC!
CC also sent some lovely Mosaic FX yarn, a crocheted coin purse (I'll be using it to hold knitting accessories), Mary Kay Embrace Fragrance Mist, and Lip Gloss, along with a great Manicure and Pedicure Set. I've been spoiled, and thank you so much, CC!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

Kris,

I am so happy that you like the bag. I was concerned based upon your preferences that I might not get it right.

I got the pattern, which I modified a bit, from the issue of Simply Knitting magazine (UK). I thought this was a nice alternative to the wool bag, since I'm allergic to the stuff!

Keep on crafting! You are truly talented.

CC