Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Second Surprise Arrives Today...Oh My!




The Angels are pondering...WHO
sent this lovely box of goodies on the left? It's from Debbie in Virginia!'ll This was a sock yarn exchange from Swap-Bot. You'll have to check the site out for all kinds of swaps.
Take a look what goodies are inside...
my family just couldn't understand why I was jumping for joy...but I'm sure YOU do.
I received: 3 skein "cakes" of Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn, a tote of Bath & Body Works shower gel and body butter, 3 Valentine pencils, and a "who-done-it" mystery! I've taken pictures of the yarn outside, and my eldest son thinks I'm nuts...yarn in the azalea bush, yarn in the snow...trying to get it's gorgeous true colors. Debbie says this yarn is from EMTNESTR, an ebay shop...I took a look there, and I'll be back at this site to purchase some more stash. THANK YOU, DEBBIE!!!

1 comment:

Secret Pal said...

Man - bet your poor overworked postie loves you!!
That quilt is FABULOUS!!! I'm glad you only posted that now, if I had seen it earlier, I would NEVER have considered sewing something for you :)