Monday, February 12, 2007

VD Knitty Package Arrives and I Learn to Like My Big Bag...



Wow! What a surprise! A wonderful VD package from Stephie26 that is SO appreciated! See pics... I received a new bead magazine (will read early am with my coffee), 3 packets of gorgeous red swarovski crystals, a cute pink memo pad, and candy hearts. Thank you for the treats! I just couldn't wait till VD to open it. OH...my gosh! I forgot the best part...the cutest, wildest VD pop-up card was included! My camera batteries have died, so I'll pick some up tomorrow and post a pic then. It's a wild card, themed for the VD swap...
Thanks again, Stephanie! :)
On another note...I'm learning to like the Vera Bradley straw tote...dimensions say it's 12x11x7...but it's huge!!! However, I can put a large project in it...some reading...snacks...my ipod...and everything but the kitchen sink...
I wanted to show you my progress on my new socks, but alas...batteries are dead. No more photos tonight.
We're getting ready for a Nor'Easter storm in New England on Wednesday...we'll see what comes. We've got food, water, a snow blower, and lots of anticipated knitting time, I hope. :)

1 comment:

Speckel said...

I'm so glad you like your package! I got lucky that you posted 2 SP questionnaires on here! ;-) I'm glad you like the card too; I just couldn't resist. Have a wonderful Valentines Day!