Sunday, February 11, 2007

Caffeine Consumption and My Knitting...the correlation


I saw this chart somewhere...but my day starts at 5:20, and the coffee flows from that point on, and then follows this chart pattern. So THIS IS WHY I'm a morning knitter, and too tired and fuzzy-headed to knit in the quiet of the evening. :)
I had a hard time this weekend choosing which yarn to cast on for socks...the Hill Yarn (seen above) in the Valentine's themed chocolate covered cherry color? or the patterned Austermann Step with Aloe era in a blue? or my STR yarn in the awesome red shade of "Lovers Leap?"...
Although I said earlier I would cast on the STR, I chickened out and will wait for that, and I cast on the somewhat boring blue skein. Sigh. It's hard for me to take a beautiful skein and unwrap it sometimes.
Hubby is cooking up Hamburger Helper for lunch (thank you, dear) for the kids, which gives me time to blog and knit some before the evening service and choir practice.
Blessings to you on this Lord's day!

No comments: