Saturday, February 10, 2007

I NEED to make this! (No, not today)


Happy Saturday...Teens left early am to set up for the church Valentine's Dinner (which hubby and I will attend tonight), the youngest is at a sleepover = NO KIDS! :) Sink is empty, clothes are washing, floor is swept...my room is the "catch all" spot...but that can wait. I'll be knitting today, then spending time with hubby here at home...just relaxing.
BUT...I found this great pattern...the Booga Bag by Black Sheep Bags. Isn't it awesome? Simple, cute, and as I'm a bagaholic, I think it NEEDS to be bumped into my knitting project list. However, this means I NEED to hit the shop I found: Ewe'll Love It, and get 3 skeins of Noro Kureyon. Do I have time for this? the resources? No. I need to wait...and I can. :) But I will make it. Soon. I haven't felted before (gasp). Well, except for felting a ball years ago for one of the children.

No comments: