Sunday, February 4, 2007

Super-Frogging Sunday (aka Superbowl Sunday)


Do I watch football? I must admit that I only look at it because I love my hubby. So...the Superbowl is on (or, what's left of it after we returned from church tonight)...and I've been frogging rows and rows of my nubby purple back scoop cardigan...the one I thought "I'd whip up"in a few days...HA HA! :) I keep making the mistake of talking and simple picot CO and BO, and lose a few stitches ....not the results I want. So..I frogged back a few HOURS of knitting and then I'm going to be careful. Right. I still don't see how I made such simple mistakes...it must have been the talking.
I celebrated Superbowl Sunday as any good Knitter should...I went to church today, and went to the LYS Superbowl Sale on Saturday...with C, my partner in crime/shopping sprees. We ran up to The Elegant Ewe, and bought a few goodies for ourselves, I'm ashamed to admit.
Here's a beautiful and soft and "feel good" skein of yarn...the digital doesn't do it justice...but it's a yummy pink and brown....soon to be socks.
Pet Peeve of the Day: Ordering rosewood circulars, waiting patiently, and when the box comes...the shipping receipt says "out of stock." Grrr... I wish I was notified BEFORE the box arrived. :)
Blessing of the Day: Too many to count; but I enjoyed fellowshipping with a few of the young adults today, and having time to frog my project!

No comments: