Friday, February 9, 2007

FCS2 Survey

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors? Purples, Greens, Cherry Red

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting, some beading (I make book thong and stitch markers), and quilting with batiks and Kaffe Fassett fabrics.

3. What products do you really covet? BMFA sock yarns, Colinette jitterbug yarn,laceweight yarns,rosewood needles, Zephyr laceweight yarns, handpainted soft sock yarns in jeweltone colors... Gee, I'm not supposed to covet, but these are them. :)

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?Reading mysteries, adventure nonfiction, cooking, I love hanging out at Barnes and Noble. A lot.I'm a Dunkin Donuts-aholic...I love their coffee on the way to wherever I'm heading.

5. Is there anything you collect? costume pins, shawl pins, yankee candles infood scents, yarn, odd bookmarks...

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? rubbish. :)

7.What are your favorite:

scents/smells? coffee. :) Others: lavender, rose, cucumber/melon blend.

types of music and/or bands? Contemporary Celtic, Gaither Vocal Band, George Winston

authors? Debbie Macomber, Tess Gerritsen,mysteries, nonfiction...

animals? miniature schnauzers

places to shop? LYS (The Elegant Ewe), online knitting stores, Barnes andNoble...

season? I like Spring the best, I think. Then Fall.

yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? I love handpainted sock yarns, Kaffe Fassett fabrics, unique beads for making book thongs (bookmarks) and stitchmarkers. But really, I'm not picky, just grateful. :) These are my favorites,though.

candies or goodies? Swedish Fish, Snickers, Milk Chocolate, chocolate in general...

8. Do you have any wish lists? I have a booklist on Amazon (link is on my blog).

9. Are you allergic to anything? No.

10. Do you have any pets? What are they? Hannah, my 10 yr old miniature schnauzer; Toby, 10 yr old 120 lb. shepherd mix; Grady and Missy (our 2 cats);Peaches the guinea pig, 5 cockatiels (they belong to my son, and stay in his room);and 1 chicken and 2 ducks.

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Not picky. Not a "country cutsie" type, despite the fact that welive in NH and have ducks :) I'm a Christian. My teens think I'm old. :)
I love colors!

No comments: