Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Take this Survey and Pass It On

Double Dips

Two names you go by:
Mom
Friss

Two parts of your heritage:
Scottish
German

Two things that scare you:
driving in big city traffic and being alone in the dark (really)

Two everyday essentials:
my glasses (bifocals!)
lots of coffee

Two things you are wearing right now:
my grandmother's sapphire ring and "I'm Really Not a Waitress" Red OPI nailpolish

Two of your favorite current bands/artists:

Great Big Sea (Celtic) and the Gaither Vocal Band.

Two things you want in a relationship (other than love):
Respect/Kindness
Humor

Two truths:
God is Good. Always.
Knitting is my therapy!

Two favorite hobbies:
Knitting
Reading

Two things you have to do this week:
Pay some bills and Clean out the fridge

Two stores you shop at:
Dunkin Donuts (um...for the coffee they hand me through the drive-thru window)
Target

Two shows you like to watch:
CSI
Fox News Channel!

Two things you'd buy if money were no object:
a second home in a little Scottish village and one in Tahiti
a retreat/inn on a lake for knitters to come to for a mini vacation

Two wishes for 2007:
to finish the Swallowtail Shawl (which I have yet to cast on)
to be closer to the Lord and to be more obedient to His Word

1 comment:

Elspeth said...

Hey, I'm Scottish and German too!