Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mr. Duck babysitting Annie the Pup and Socks, my WIP




Above is Mr. Duck (yes, he lives here...Mr. and Mrs. Duck, and a geriatric chicken, Sonja). He often peers through the back slider doors...hoping for a handout...slice of bread,popcorn, anything...and he is loud, and leaves poop at the doorstep...yuck! So, I refuse to feed him at the door. Sometimes he taps the glass, like he's at a drive-thru window. Here, he's peering inside, watching Annie, the new pup. Annie is definitely smaller than the duck right now!
Here is my progess on the Oceania sock, mentioned earlier this week. I didn't put the sock on a blocker, so it's not beautiful, but I love it.
It's a sunny day here, at the moment. I wanted to go take my yarn stash (while hubby wasn't home), pile it into huge wooden baskets and etc...and realized that this task was monumental...and instead, I need to hide my stash. :)
Nap time is next, as I went to sleep after 1 am, and up at 4:17 am with this blasted tooth. Vicodin is my friend. By the way, seriously, I'm only taking the Vicodin because of a tooth extraction yesterday. Perhaps I shouldn't kid around about stuff like this. Sorry. :)
I could really use ice cream right now. I wonder if my 18 yr old would bring me some on his way home from school. Hmmm..

1 comment:

jenknits said...

Lookie! There's the bag I made in action! I hope you're enjoying it. The sock looks great in that really pretty blue.