Friday, March 30, 2007

Finally It's Friday!

I love to say that!..."It's Friday!"...that means the weekend is here. Waking up at 5:20 (usual time for me), I packed hubby's lunch, fed the pets, and poured mugs of coffee for hubby and I...his in his GWBush 2004 mug, and mine in my favorite mug of all time...the Longaberger mug. It's warm to hold, and comforting, if you can say that about a mug. After my Bible time and prayer, after reading the morning paper (no news, but the "Zits" comic strip reminded me of my teens), I was able to knit a few rows on my socks. Now, I can start the day. Grocery shopping, homeschooling, preparing for Master Clubs (gr 1-6 group at church) tonight, and life in general. IF I'm a "good girl" and get some housework and laundry done, put a meal in the crockpot, and keep the kiddos from arguing, etc...I might be able to sit and knit for an hour this afternoon! Perhaps...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

We have so much in common, Kris! My favorite mugs are my Longaberger mugs, too. I have the Heritage Green set and added all those gorgeous multi-colored mugs when they came out.

Yes, your kids are worth homeschooling! Stay the course!