Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Tuesday with Kids, Knitting, and a Birthday




Oh my...how time flies! After spending a bit to fix my frazzled computer this weekend, it slogged down to a s...l...o...w speed...rending it useless, for all purposes, basically...after I automatically updated to Windows Service Pak 2...So...I deleted it, till I can speak to my computer geek friend, Zeke...and voila!!! It works fine. So happy am I. :)
Boy, this yarn/knitting stuff is obsessive. I have added to my knitting lair some STR in these 2 colorways, and I've been packing a box for a secret pal swap...and saying I "HAVE" to go to the LYS to get her "stuff"...and getting more yarn for me...well, to knit for gifts, of course.
Kids think that mom is nuts to fiddle with sticks and bobbly yarn to knit the current WIP which is a back scoop cardigan.


Today was C's 43rd birthday...learned how to make wonderful stitch markers with her beading supplies, then went to an art gallery and had our fix of colors, textures,etc....but never made it to Dunkin Donuts! I'm going to get her to knit some socks yet!

No comments: