Thursday, February 1, 2007

A Ducky Day


The temps are low, the skies are gray, and school work is done for the day...perfect time to knit before starting dinner (or finding something to defrost for dinner). I spent an hour or so frogging (ripping out) about 7 inches of my supposedly "no brainer" cardigan...because I lost two stitches while knitting and talking at the same time...I think I lost them during the creation of some picots, but whatever, because I'm back to the correct number on my circulars. :) I'm not sure if the correct number of stitches was really important on this item, but they're correct so far! The nubbly skein of purple was not fun to frog, either.
On the other hand, I should be instructing C on the "class sock" from Sensational Knit Socks
for her first pair of knitted sockwear. Hmmm...here she is, hiding behind a fork. She's my awesome partner in crime for quilting, beading, shopping, sushi dining, bookstore hopping, etc...and now she'd stepping up to the plate and getting beyond knitted scarves. Go C!!!

No comments: