Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Postman Strikes Again...and so does a "Bug"


The postman arrived with another package from WEBS to me. I must order yarn when I'm in a fog sometimes...because I'm truly surprised when the box arrives, and I think...hmmm...what is this?
OK, this time: I ordered a few knitterly accessories and yarn for the SP12 swap...along with 9 skeins of Plymouth Shire Silk in a light/med. green colorway. It's softer than I expected. Shire Silk specifics:
Content: 100% Silk
Care: Hand Wash
Weight/Yardage: 50 Grams/109 Yards
Gauge: 4.5sts=1" #7 needles
Knitting Weight: Worsted

I plan to cast on the Lace Hem Topping by Zoe Valette from Creative Knitting Summer 08.

I've been in bed sick with something (head splitting headache, nausea and vomiting, etc. since Friday evening, and have slept almost solid since then. This morning (Sunday) I begin to see the end of it...whatever the bug is. :) God is good. The ginger ale is by my side. The house looks like a bomb hit, and that's OK). :) I missed my local WWKIP event, but things happen. :)


Enjoy Father's Day with your loved ones. I'm heading back for a nap while I can. :)

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I missed WWKIP too. Kids' social life took precedence.

Dorothy said...

(And, kids took precedence to my typing too!)

Glad to feel you're starting to feel better! God is good!