Friday, June 6, 2008

Here Comes The Postman!

IF you could read the Priority Mail label, you'd see that this box that was sent to me was from WEBS, my "not really local" LYS (one state over and a 2 hour drive, to be exact). I love boxes! Especially when I know it's yarn, but I don't remember "exactly" what I ordered at the moment of yarn purchase euphoria.
Above is a cone of Valley Yarns 2/10 Merino Tencel Colrain Lace in Whipple Blue, for the Celtic Knot Lace Stole. Also pictured is 9 skeins of Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool in Columbine, for my Chinese Lace Pullover. Sigh. But for today, it's back to my Tangerine Twist. I've found my oops area, fixed the errors, and I'm sailing.
Other good news: During the Tangerine Twist knitting, my Knit Picks Options cable became unjoined from the metal join. I emailed Knit Picks customer service, and I received an email within 2 hours stating that my free replacement was on it's way to me. Great service for awesome needles!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I did a scarf with the Elsebeth Lavold. It's very nice.

Pretty colors! {{{pets the yarn}}}