Monday, June 11, 2007

What Have I Been Doing?

Alas, no photos yet to prove what I've been up to...
A beautiful wedding on Saturday, church services and Sunday School Promotion Night yesterday, and crafting a felted bag for my Spring Felted Bag swap! Photos of pattern and yarn will show up here tonight. I'm also working on socks for Sockapalooza... in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Lover's Leap colorway. A delightful yarn to work with!
My BIG project...shoveling out eldest son's room...he's in London this week...,I need to pack it, organize leftovers, roll up rugs, think about paint colors, and transform it to a craft/computer room! You have NO idea what a huge project this is! He's lucky that he's in Europe and not hearing what I'm thinking about the mess I've found under the bed, dressers, closet, etc.
Time to clean so I can knit later....

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

And, hopefully, he will have left the nest when you do all this, right?

Boys are so different! My girls would NOT let me change a single thing in their rooms when they went away to college. I'm thinking, now that they just graduated and took jobs elsewhere, it is safe for me to make the changes! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh a craft room....I aspire to have one of those some day. :~) Good Luck cleaning!