Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Still shoveling and organizing the household

Still cleaning, organizing, and getting housework done while vehicle is waiting to be repaired. I'm sure hubby is happy! Above is a snippet of a felted bag I'm knitting with Manos del Uruguay wool...in turquoise, aqua, and Caribe colorways...with a bit of Gossamer by Karabella. It is
30% kid mohair, 52% nylon, and 18% polyester. The LYS owner (in another state that I was visiting) urged that I try the Gossamer in the bag (it's a very popular pattern by a local designer)...we'll see. I haven't decided whether to knit the I-Cord or use the bamboo handles I've purchased, and I have coordinating bead fringe that is supposed to be applied as well. Next... the cuff of my Sockapalooza 4 sock...it's a simple pattern called Openwork Corded Rib from More Sensational Knitted Socks. Back to "Spring Cleaning!"


No comments: