Monday, June 18, 2007

SP 10 is Revealed



I have received another swap package this week...from my SP10 pal, Debbie from Georgia! I don't know her blog yet to link her here, but I need to share what I received, and the box made my day! I'm taking the time (with our Suburban STILL acting up) to clean the house, and organize...and yesterday, the post lady brought me...a box from Georgia! I didn't think I'd be receiving another package from my SP10 pal, because I've been truly spoiled too much already (my grammar needs help, huh?)
Well...inside was a lovely hand-knit Heart Double Knit Hotpad (along with the pattern), Mary Engelbreit notecards, sticky notes, a cute magnet, and a magnetic list pad.
I also received 2 packages of sock-shaped point protectors (always needed!), and TWO sock kits...one from Gardiner Yarn Works/Succulent Socks Kit with C*Eye*ber Fiber yarn in an absolutely gorgeous "Gardiner Yarn Works" colorway, created especially by Mama-E (in browns, greens and a hint of blue). The second kit is...gulp...a Cider Moon kit in the green Congo colorway! Thank you! I had to "pet" the yarn when no one in my family wasn't looking...Thank you, Debbie!!! Pictured in Cider Moon superwash sock yarn in the Congo colorway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous pal. I haven't tried C*Eye*ber Fiber but I can tell you the Cider Moon is wonderful stuff. I love the glacier sock yarn.

Anonymous said...

Hope you like the C*EYE*BER Fiber. That is Chrissy Gardiner's signature colorway "Gardiner Yarn Works". I dyed it to match her site.
I love her designs!