Monday, June 18, 2007

Mail Call!

















I have been lax about writing my thank you's for my packages that I've received in the past week or so, and I apologize. Since I've been "car-less" (without reliable automobile to use), I HAVE been cleaning and organizing...something that has been put on the back burner since Christmas! It feels wonderful to be able to locate items, store them properly, and to tranform a bedroom into a craft/study/sewing room.
Back to the goodies...I received a delightful surprise from my surprise swap partner in the No Sheep Secret Pal Skein Swap...
3 skeins of Wick (made from soy!)which I look forward to trying, and coffee and assorted chocolate goodies which are safely hidden from the kids...Thank you , swap pal! Wick will knit up some socks nicely this fall!
In another swap, The Small Knit Kit exchange, I received another delightful surprise...this time from Sylvie in France! This kit includes: 2 skeins of Philar Preface (for socks), a skein of soft magenta wool for felting, shortbread cookies (already devoured), 2 luscious hunks of nougat, a perfect small striped knitting bag, carambar nougat candies, 2 French postcards, clover needles...AND an Alpage scarf kit from La Droguerie/Paris! Thank you, Sylvie! I am very excited to start this kit within the next month or so!
Thank you, Sylvie!!!

No comments: