Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday Already!

Wow! What a fast week this is! Kids are off from school (the homeschool group we attend also takes the same week off as the public schools)...I went to CT to my parent's house to "cat sit" and earn some extra $ by scanning surveying maps at Dad's office (extra $...not for yarn...it's for taxes and bills, of course)...we also took puppy Annie, Sam, and a family friend (who watched Sam while I went to work). Sam and Miss K had a great 3 days...relaxing and enjoying the Spring weather. Annie's Vet called, she possibly has a parasite (not the kind taken care of with the routine puppy wormer) and needed to return to NH for another stool test... so we've washed our hands carefully...and I developed a dry socket after the tooth extraction last week...I was blessed by being able to visit my dad's oral surgeon, who packed my socket until seeing my own Periodontist today. I think God had planned for me to be back home here in NH to hear my Pastor's preaching tonight...I'm so glad to be home with hubby and kids, too. :) Annie still needs to see the Vet tomorrow... but that's tomorrow! :)
I received a wonderful, wonderful thoughtful package from my SP10 pal, and I'll tell you all about this special box of goodies tomorrow. Too tired to even knit!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing - I got dire warnings on the literature from the dentist about dry socket after my extraction - hope you are feeling better soon...