Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Knitter's Coffee Swap...YES, I'm IN!!!


1. Whole bean or ground? Ground. I also have a Keurig coffee maker, that takes K-cups...
2. Fully loaded or decaf? Decaf is for sissies! :) I prefer light to medium/regular roasts.
3. Regular or flavored? Both, depends what kind of mood I'm in.
4. How do I drink my coffee? In my Longaberger ceramic coffee mug, with extra half and half, and
Splenda. I drink it in bed, throughout the day, and early evening. :)
5. Favorite Coffee Ever? Favorite is Original Dunkin Donuts when I go to DD's, ...favorite K-cup flavors are
Vermont Country, Nantucket Blend, Cinnamon Cream Swirl, Hazelnut, and Rain Forest Nut. Green Mountain Coffee's Breakfast Blend is good, too.
6. I am slightly fussy...as long as it's fresh though, not bitter, caffeinated, and hot, I'm a happy camper. :)
7. Favorite treats to have with coffee: scones, homemade cookies, Nonni's biscotti, shortbread...
8. Anything else about my coffee preferences? no.
9. I love sport weight and fingering weight sock yarns. Solids, varigated... all nice. :)
10. I don't care for fun yarns or acrylics.
11. I have SOCKS on my needles, of course! All Things Heather "Oceania" fingering weight sock yarn, SKS pattern.
12. Favorite colors: Jewel Tones, Autumn and Spring Colorways, Reds... most any.
13. No allergies.
14. I love coffee. I love knitting. I love to do both simultaneously. :)

2 comments:

Le Butterfly said...

Hi

Were you part of the first swap?

KrisW said...

Nope...this is my first time with this swap...it looks like it will be a blast! Kris :)