Friday, March 16, 2007

Tooth, Sock Update, and Our Impending Storm!

I'm finishing the foot on my SKS blue socks, and hope to finish it completely today, so I can cast on my Monkey Socks, and socks for Sam, my son.
I've been feeling under the weather, with headaches, ear aches, and feeling generally ill the past few days...and yesterday, I found out the culprit...an abscessed tooth! It's #21, the one that is scheduled for an implant in 2 weeks. Bad, bad tooth. So...with antibiotics and Vicodin, I'm a happy camper. Much happier.
We're expecting a Nor'Easter here, starting tonight...it was 72 degrees here on Wednesday, and now they're telling us that a whopper storm with 6-10 inches of snow then sleet will arrive starting this evening. Blah! So, time to stock up on some munchies, coffee, cookie dough, and sit and knit.

No comments: