Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Monkey Sock Madness


OK, I did it. I joined the Monkey Swap...yes, to knit Monkey Socks.
Isn't this pattern awesome? It looks fun, yet challenging. I have sock yarn begging to be used, and it looks like the monkey theme is right up my alley...or, in other words, a perfect fit for my personality! For this swap, I'll need to:

1. Knit a pair of Monkey Swaps for my Monkey Pal.
2. Include THREE 'monkey' items in my package.
3. Include one knitting gadget.
4. Mail your package by April 30th.

Want to be a Monkey Pal? Sign-ups will be open until March 15th. Send Rebecca an email to sign up.

Tonight is knitting night...a friend and I meet at a local Panera Bread to have chai and knit without guilt. I have an earache today...hopefully it will be done by this evening, and to knitting I will go!

No comments: