Wednesday, February 21, 2007

College Acceptance Letter and Progress on Sock

This is an informative post regarding my son and socks...however, these subjects aren't related.
First...the "child" on the right is my 18 yr old son. He received his acceptance from Norwich University today. WooHoo! Can you see him at PT at 5 am? (It's a military college)...He's planning to study Criminal Justice. Where did all the years go? I won't get emotional...yet. :)
I am so proud of him, and I look forward to all that he accomplishes at NU.

Next...THE SOCK. I'm finally onto the heel of my first sock...you know...the same one I've been blogging about on those blasted size 0 needles. Oh, by the way, it's easier now, after knitting a gazillion rows of 88 stitches round and round...

3 comments:

Secret Pal said...

I have a few blotches on my pc screen (I am a baad housekeeper!) so until I scrolled down, I thought he was showing off a tongue stud - ROTFL!!

Warmest congratulations on his acceptance!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the acceptance..........I look forward to meeting you both when the Univeristy starts again

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...........I look forward to welcoming you both to the Norwich Family........RADM RIch Schneider, President