Monday, August 18, 2008

Off the Missouri, and a Big Thank You to my SP12 Pal!






I'm off to Missouri today, to see my eldest son graduate from Basic Training/AIT at Ft. Leonard Wood...it's a 17 hr trip by car. I have plenty of knitting (dishcloths, 1st BSJ and video, and socks) to keep me entertained, and my iPod is loaded and charged. I won't be online probably till next weekend, around the 25th. :) Also, our Greenlandic son, Rene, arrives later today, but I won't be able to meet him till I return! :( He'll be with us for a year. :)


I received some wonderful swap packages, noted on my Ravelry forum boards, but this is a thank you to my SP12 Pal, whom is very secretive, without ANY clues to her whereabouts! I like mysteries. I have lovely, lovely yarn, a handmade dishcloth/washcloth, notecards and gummy bears (Yum1). Thank you, thank you! I enjoy the colorways you've chosen for me. :)


I've been knitting quite a few facial cloths. This is one of them:

It's addictive, especially with the luscious cottons now available!

4 comments:

lauriec said...

Kudos! Have fun @ "Lost-in-the-Woods" (as it's known in the Army).

Dorothy said...

Congrats to your son!

Have a wonderful trip!

Amanda said...

I'll let you know how it washes up, I haven't used that particular Knit Picks, so I'm curious too.

Thanks!!

Amanda in NJ

Barbra said...

Hope your trip was enjoyable. Wonderful stitch in the wash cloth.