Friday, July 25, 2008

Fabulous Fiber Friday


A contented sigh...it's finally Friday! I am tired, but happy.

In my little fiber world:

  • still haven't stitched seams on Lace Hem Topping. It scares me, a bit.
  • a package from WEBS arrived...with Louet Euroflax, and 4 skeins of Blue Sky Organic Cotton in various colors. These skeins are all for my new knitting mojo of knitting face cloths.
  • I had to rip, rip, and rip out my Central Air sock heel flap. Why? 2 reasons: First, I followed the simple pattern wrong, and it took me a long time to figure it out...and it was such a simple mistake...and Second...I was knitting while waiting 3 hours to speak to our local school board to see if an exchange student from Greenland could visit us for the school year in our home. I knit SO tight that I couldn't even get the needle in the knit fabric. Anyway, the knitting kept me calm, sort of, so by the time my turn came to speak, I was prayed up and ready for whatever the decision was. As soon as I got home, I ripped out the tighter-than-you-could-imagine heel flap, and now it's all OK. :)

No comments: