Friday, July 20, 2007

MY kind of "Ice Cream!"




Now, this is MY kind of Ice Cream Cone! This site was seen at the TKGA summer convention here in NH this past weekend...balls of various yarns atop sugar cones...and take a lot at their version of yarn "root beer floats"...too funny.

Now, this next photo is NOT true to color...we're having rainy, dark days here this week, and although I try, my camera isn't even close in capturing the citrus green and other Cascade 220 colors that arrived yesterday in the mail from Angelika's in Oregon. I ordered these yarns on Tuesday, and they arrived on Thursday! Wow...along with a free Pure & Simple pattern for the Simple Fair Isle hat, a Pure and Simple pattern catalog, some yarn sample snippets of various Cascade yarns, and a Noni pattern catalog! I will definitely order from this shop again. She carries all 250 colors of solids and heathers in the Cascade 220. A dream come true!

This pile of yarn is for a felted bag test pattern ("Shirley") for Marie of Miss Me Knits. The pattern looks great, and I can't wait to start! Go and see her blog for the picture of this bag...I can't wait to start this (said it again) and hope to begin tonight or tomorrow.


Next is a glimpse of the Love It tank from a few days ago: I need to finish it soon, before fall begins!




And here, a knitting photo I found somewhere, and it's just for fun.



2 comments:

Judy said...

How great for you that you could go to TKGA right near your home!

Miss Me said...

I'm so excited your yarn came for "Shirley!" Please stay in touch and let me know if you have any questions or concerns as you knit!

Marie Williams
www.missmeknits.blogspot.com