Friday, May 25, 2007

Three Things In Common...


  • Go visit some blogs for people who are participating in this swap.
  • Find THREE people that you have something in common with - BESIDES the fact that you knit ;)
  • Make a post linking to those 3 blogs, and tell what it is you have in common with the person on that blog!
1. Mary and I have the "Goodies in a Bottle" in common---she's received one, and I've sent one to someone. They're a "hoot" to fill and mail, and you receive many strange looks, but it's officially OK to send via the post office. :)
2. Kristen and I have the same first name...Kristen! (Except I'm only called that by strangers, by my siblings, or when I'm in trouble.
3. Tiffany and I both love pink and brown together!

While entering this blog contest, it was nice to actually look for common threads besides knitting...I found many little bits of common interests with quite a lot of these ladies!

No comments: