Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Presenting...Surprises from the Spring Felted Bag Exchange



I must say, as I type this third swap exchange recipient blog today...what wonderful knitters and swappers you are! I DO have knitting progress to show you, but...for lighting, I like to hang my socks in a bush...and we're having a soaking rain with thunder and lightning this afternoon. So...no WIP (works in progress) photos today...sorry! My "Monkeys" are coming along grand, and I'm starting the heel flap on the first sock.
Here's what I received from my VERY secretive Spring Felted Bag Exchange partner...six lovely favorite online felted bag patterns in clear protective covers, a beaded row counter kit, a Noni pattern book for Bobbles Bobbles Everywhere, and...the book Knit One, Felt Too by Kathleen Taylor. Such a very thoughtful gift! I'm practically drooling as I gaze over the patterns and the book...I'm trying to resist reading them now, and waiting till the kiddos go to bed and I'll have a cup of coffee and read them. Thank you, secret pal, whomever you are! :)

By the way, I apologize for 3 long swap posts...but I am very grateful to the senders, and need to thank them and share my goodies with other swap recipients!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
just asking witch one you would prefer; pink-white pepita squares or milk coffee- colored bag for your knitting?

Your Sox Box pal

KrisW said...

You pick! Both sound great! :)

lori said...

Oooohhh! Nice haul! My box is on it's way, and I can hardly wait. I've got that Noni pattern and have been wanting to make it. We'll have to have a "bobble-along" when the felted bag swap is over.