Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Gnorm Arrives in New Hampshire!



I am currently involved in the Knitting Gnome Swap, and Gnorm (the knitted traveling gnome) arrived safely in New Hampshire! I must say, his visit was quite a surprise this week, but a welcome one. :)
I thank Rae for including quite a few wonderful goodies with Gnorm...a huge milk chocolate bar, a soft dog toy for our puppy Annie, puppy stickers, scrumptious Mackinac Island fudge, Michigan Cherry Coffee Beans, a Bing Cherry candle (did I mention Gnorm traveled from Michigan?) and 2 skeins of the softest, most lovely Claudia Handpainted 100% Merino Wool in the perfect New Hampshire colorway of John B! Thank you, Rae! Now...Gnorm has a bit of sightseeing to do these next few days, then he's on his way to...oops!...can't tell you! :) He'll be sending some New Hampshire goodies, photos, and yarn for the next Gnorm recipient! Tomorrow Gnorm will begin his whirlwind tour of my bitty corner of New England.

No comments: