Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Do I have time for this? and everything else? Knit away, I say!!!


I've had to close my last blog...too hard to use. Here's the fresh start of my NEW blog...a blank slate... Hmmm... I look forward to keeping up with it, since I enjoy reading all of the others. Thanks to my Knitty-friends for their encouragement on this blog/project.
Where to start? Hmmm...get out the camera, and show you my WIP...a "no-brainer" to keep my busy while football is on (sorry to the sportsfans)...and I just LOVE the feel of the Noro Big Kureyon...so nice, unpredictable colorways, and a joy to work with.

Since joining the Knittyboard site, I've been greatly inspired by those who have knitting encouragement and expertise. Take a look at knitty.com and knittyboard.com for great fun, ideas, and camaraderie of fellow knitters.
I'm waiting for my wonderful UPS driver to arrive with the following boxes:
1. Chocolate Covered Cherries pink and brown(!) merino sock yarn from DiscountYarnSale.com
2. Rosewood size 0 dps...(call me mad)
3. finally, a ballwinder and swift...for me, myself, I and whoever wants to use it..
4. some books for my secret sis
5. More copies of Wendy Knits! and Sensational Knitted Socks for some friends...
6. I need to put the credit card away for now. ..in case the STR club takes me off their waiting list and into the club.

Time to find the camera...till later...

No comments: