Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SP12 Question #5

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday? Outer Banks, NC (we have a cottage there in Kitty Hawk) and Anna Maria Island, FL (where my parents have a condo right across from the Gulf of Mexico, and you can see Tampa Bay out the back door). Third...lake house here in NH.

2) Where is one place you'd like to go? Scotland, all of it. Especially where my distant relatives live in the Glasgow/Rutherglen area (great grandmother came over via boat and Ellis Island). Besides, I'd love to visit a small village, have lots of knitting, and have a restful vacation. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can go w/you ~ I'd to visit. ;) Sorry this is late but Blogger won't play nice. LOL Have an awesome day and I'll email soon.

Anonymous said...

ok that was not right ~ not only am I having issues w/Blogger, the space key but apparently my brain. ROFL The first part of my message was suppose to say "Can I go w/you ~ I'd love to visit." Forgive me ;)