Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Knitting Homefront, Spry Annie and the Tormented Toby, and...2-At-A-Time Socks!

Here are a few photos of my "Knitting Room", aka my eldest son's bedroom when he's home from college, which is very infrequent. It's full of totes of yarn, patterns, supplies, needles, and everything related to knitting, along with a rocking chair in the corner. It's my "time out" room, messy at times, but it's ...mine. For the present.

Annie turns one year old on Monday, and she's actually behaving during this shot. Toby, on the right, is usually a big softie, and tormented by the pup.














2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Cute puppies!

I'm in the same boat as you in the Christmas Swap. Thanks for your post there - it pretty summed up what I wanted to say, but couldn't find the right words.

Yvette said...

Hi. I just read your comment on the CATW swap blog. How gracious of you to send greetings and I'm sorry your pal disappeared.
Your dogs are the cutest things ever! Happy Spring (soon, please!) to you too.