Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Saturday Knitting


College Boy is home...I am deliriously happy, and he looks great. Norwich U. has been a great fit for him, in many ways. The June Cleaver in me made homemade muffins for breakfast, and there's eggnog, coffee, eggs, cereals, or whatever he and his roommate want for breakfast. Tomorrow...it's back to cold cereal. :)
Oh, the Knitting news...I don't have any peace about going to the Hemlock class this morning, as MUCH as I want to...besides the fact that College Boy's roomie needs to be dropped off at Logan Airport by 1 pm...in the opposite direction of the LYS where the class is being held. I've perused the Hemlock Throw pattern and Yahoo KAL site, and I'll try this on my own. ASAP.
So, to my favorite LYS I go, the Elegant Ewe, to pick up more yarn/roving for thrummed mittens, and some yarn to start the Hemlock Throw.

2 comments:

km said...

I have yet to take an actual knitting class. I know you'll do fine with the KAL...but it is more fun to knit with a friend.

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Glad your boy is home. Have fun. I agree, it's fun to knit with a friend, but sometimes we just can't.