Tuesday, October 9, 2007

MY Moose! and Knitting...




This past weekend, my hubby and I were "tourists" in our own state of NH, with another couple. We had a great time...stayed at the lake house in the Sunapee Lake region, ate out (no dishes!), ate junk food, knit, slept in, went to Dunkin Donuts numerous times, and watched college football (men's choice of entertainment)...as well as taking a lovely pontoon boat ride on our small but beautiful lake. We meant to go kayaking, but ran out of time.
See the moose? I think he was "hired" for the tourists in Quechee, VT! He was very close to the road, munching lazily on some leaves. What a life, huh?
I finished knitting a Noni medium carpet bag, in brown and beige colorways from Manos del Uruguay wool...I love this stuff. I need to felt it today, with pics to follow. This bag is for my FFBE pal, and will be mailed out by the weekend.

No comments: