Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Where Have I Been?

Oh my, it's been awhile since I've updated my blog! Time does pass quickly, doesn't it? I've returned home from a quick week in CT, picked up my son from college for his 2 week stint home until he returns for the fall semester, finished up my sockapalooza socks, sent off quite a few swap boxes, and frogged my beloved sweater for my niece due to knitting errors in my lacework (Bethany)...which I'll cast back on soon.
I also need to take time and take some lovely photos of a tote I've received from CC in the International Tote Exchange...it's bright and beautiful, and came with some great goodies...some perfume, lip gloss, and a pedicure set...what a wonderful treat! :) There are some photos of this tote on CC's blog if you'd like a peek before I get my photos up.
I'm also getting ready for teaching arts and crafts during our church's Vacation Bible School which is in two weeks...yikes, it's getting close! We have a Western theme this year, so I'm sewing a calico long skirt that I can wear with...you guessed it, a sun bonnet. Oh my...I think I'm having flashbacks of Little House On The Prairie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that your sock package is on the way, I sent it yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris,
I'm still working on you KVVS package but it is looking good.

Can you believe August is almost over. I'll let you know when your package is ready to go out.

Take care and Happy Knitting!
Your pal

prairiegirl said...

Thank you again, Kris for the fantastic tote you sent me for the ITEIV! I use it every day and I can't even tell you how many wonderful comments I get about it! I LOVE it!!!!!!