Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What my Son bought in Scotland (See the kilt?)






My traveling son returned home Friday from a month in England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales...and here's how he arrived from London. It's so him. Go figure! He loves being Scottish. My great grandmother, Jennie Mills, traveled from Ruther Glen/Glasgow in the early 1900's, and arrived via Ellis Island when she was a teenager. Now that he's seen more of where the family still lives, I guess he's a bit proud of being part of the Gordon clan.
Knitting Wise: Felted bags, not much else...recuperating from sending son off to college 36 hrs after arriving in the States. I'll be taking photos of my wonderful swap packages from The Knitflix Swap (Thanks, April!) and the Monkey Socks Swap 2 (Thanks, Cindy!). Both wonderful!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm glad it arrived (this mother hen was starting to worry!)

Anonymous said...

Hope he had a great time. The tennis shoes go really well with the kilt. ;~)

Dawn ;) said...

Yeah! you won. I'm so glad because I think you are the bestest SP in the whole wide world. ;D Have a great day.

Dawn ;) said...

btw ~ love the kilt. ;D