Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This is my Booga Bag, drying in the sunlight in the window...it's Noro Kureyon, color 95, I think. So easy, and I'm not sure whether to attach the felted straps as suggested in the Booga Bag pattern, or to use the clear acrylic handles. I have to find the right button, pin, or beaded fringe to embellish this bag, before sending it off for an exchange.
What to do when it's in the 90's, no air movement, and high humidity? Sam went swimming with the cousins at their pool, while I worked on my mother's shawl in Fiesta's sapphire La Boheme. It's a blend with mohair, so I didn't last long, knitting by a pool. The shawl is just about finished, but needs to block.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color of your bag. I've yet to try felting anything. :~)
The kiddos look like they are having fun. Oh how I'd love to have a pool.

Anonymous said...

The bag came out great!!! That water looks so darn refreshing too! What fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris,
I'm your Knitter's Virtual Vacation pal.
Just wanted to stop by and say "Hi".

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris

I have to say I am very envious of all that you manage to get done! I still can't get my pair of socks off the needles! And I have so much I want to start on! I am the ultimate starter, finishing is not my strong suit! I wanted to stop by and tell you what a pleasure it has been to spoil such a talented lady! I have enjoyed lurking and reading about all that you have going on. I hope you continue to enjoy your knitting and have a wonderful summer!

Your SP10 Spoiler
Debbie

Tammy said...

I'm not a swapper or a felter... but after looking at your beautiful bags and awesome swap packages, I'm thinking of changing my ways! Beautiful work!!