Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A Week Already!!!

Oh my...so much to do and write, so little time...a whole week has passed...we have final rehearsals for the homeschool high school drama production of "I Remember Mama", which is scheduled to play this Friday and Saturday, and being "Prop Mom", I'm a WEE BIT overwhelmed with final prop rehearsals, settings, etc...so I won't be on here till Saturday, most likely! I have sock pics, new yarns, etc. to share...but they will have to wait.

Contest News: My son and I have YET to choose the 2 contest winners for the blog contest that ended this past Monday. Winners WILL BE POSTED HERE BY SATURDAY, NOON EST! :)

Knit On, Friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy. :~) Try to snag a few quiet minutes for yourself if you can.

debbie said...

just checked the swap blog and i'm happy you're happy with the package and that the socks fit! i have another skein of cidermoon icicle in my stash that i'm saving for myself....have a happy mothers'day!

Anonymous said...

sounds like an absolutely insane time for you, goodness! At least Summer is coming :)