Saturday, May 12, 2007

And the Blog Winners Are...


This is Cookie A's design....and the overall winner of my blog contest, almost twice as many votes as the other socks in her collection. And, of course, Cookie's patterns are ALL beautiful!

I've never hosted a blog contest before, and ALL of the entries were appreciated greatly....each and every tidbit of college advice was read by my son, and I think he's impressed by the wisdom and humor in each entry.

I personally also thank each of you for your sock pattern suggestions. I WILL probably knit all of Cookie's patterns...sometime. :) Since Twisted Flower is the overall winner...I chose those entries, and then since ALL entries were so wonderful, I had to use the random number generator to choose a winner from the Twisted Flower entries.

So...

Twisted Flower is the winner, and from the entries....the winner is... Heidi!

Soon-to-be-College-Boy chose as his winning entry for college... Poops!


Thanks for being patient! Happy Mother's Day, and Happy Knitting! Heidi and Poops, please email me at bwisefamily@comcast.net with your mailing address, and I'll get your yarn goodies out to you this week.

I'll post pictures of progress on Twisted Flower when I get started. Thanks again!

No comments: