Tuesday, March 20, 2007

To the Frog Pond I Went...



Yes, on the 5th round of the Monkey Sock lace pattern, I saw something that I didn't like, some sort of error that could have been left, but once I saw it, it had to come out...and in reality, I think my gauge loosened up a bit, so while I frogged my sock, I went down a needle size...I think it looks better, overall. There's usually a good reason for frogging. No pics yet.
In sock yarn stash news, my Claudia's Handpainted in "Caribbean Blue" and All Things Heather "Oceania" arrived from my favorite sock store, the infamous Loopy Ewe. Yummy yarns.
DID I MENTION I FINISHED MY SKS DURING THE SNOWSTORM THIS PAST WEEKEND? Here they are above and to the left.
I wore my soft socks to the homeschool co-op today, of course showing them off. So soft, and I really can't believe I made a pair of socks all by myself, or that the Lord allowed my to. I will need to make a pair for my Sonshine Pal at church, who put socks on her questionnaire. Perhaps. If I can get better at this.

No comments: