Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Knitting Updates, and Life in General

I haven't updated my post lately, and I have even less updates to share with you regarding knitting. I didn't have the time I thought I would on vacation to knit, except for the purple cardigan which just needs to be seamed. However, I did TINK
and FROG this sock 3 times from the heel flap down....I made mistakes with my gussets, and just couldn't let those mistakes glare at me. So...I frogged the same mistakes and
reknit the same mistakes over and over...until...
EUREKA!!!! I got the "AHA!" moment of the whole heel turn and gussets without holes thing. I can't explain it...but sock knitting makes complete sense to me now! It should, since this isn't my first pair. So easy and it took me actually taking the time to understand the mechanics of knitting each sock part. Of course, it's what those fabulous sock knitters tell us all along..."know WHY you're knitting each part of the sock"...blah, blah...well,they're right!
No pics today, perhaps tonight!
P.S. I'm waiting PATIENTLY for my Rockin Socks Club package from Blue Moon Fiber Arts! Still waiting... :)

No comments: