Thursday, July 26, 2007

No Sheep Box from Andrea!



This arrived on my doorstep today...what a nice surprise on a sweltering hot summer day...I love unexpected surprises. :)
Andrea was my secret and very gracious No Sheep For You Skein Swap Pal...this month she sent me two lovely skeins of SWTC's Phoenix in the Canyon colorway...a 100% soysilk tape yarn, that is VERY soft to the touch, TWO bags of Ghirardelli chocolates (hidden already from the kids), 4 dp needle tubes (these are great), a beautiful butterfly tape measure (can't ever have too many of these), and some Lavender scented Eucalan wash. Thank you Andrea!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors on the yarn! I bet that will be fun to work with!

Dawn ;) said...

Hey SP10 Pal,

just stoppin' by to show some love and tell you I've nominated you again. ;D check out my link to see to what:
http://asimplifiedlife.blogspot.com/2007/07/nominated-for-schmooze-award.html

have a great one!

Sharon Rose said...

Looks like your Secret Pal was almost as cool as mine. :)

Now that I've cruised around your blog a bit, I want to join the Gnome Swap!